Friday, March 13, 2015

mal0cchi0:

hey so people who know me or have seen me post about it know that i have an autoimmune condition. i don’t like talking about it because i don’t want to concern people with my problems that they ultimately have no control over and it’s also a way for me to pretend everything’s fine. but lately i’ve really been trying to get to the root of the problem. the disorder i have is called mastocytosis. the symptoms include chronic fatigue, hives in response to foods in addition to breaking out into hives every time i physically exert myself (almost as if i am allergic to my own sweat), constant joint and muscle pain, and general inflammation. i won’t go into too much detail, but it is apparent that this disorder interferes with every aspect of my life. another issue, however, comes to the cost of my treatment. my current health insurance does not cover all of the cost for the care that i need in order to come closer to relief of my symptoms (since there really is no “cure”). i have little other choice than to crowd-source for my funding.

i really hate asking for money, so please only consider doing this if you’re in a position where you can. i’m asking because i can’t afford this crucial treatment for my autoimmune disorder while also paying my bills and feeding myself. i appreciate every cent, truly. and if you feel comfortable, it would be nice if i got a message from people who donate so i can thank you all individually (obviously you don’t have to do this!). 

i have a donate button on my blog and my paypal email is rowen.martinez@yahoo.com. thank you everyone for any reblogs and donations, etc. and i hope to return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment