Wednesday, October 29, 2014

babeobaggins:



Men literally do not understand that women can feel their intentions before they even speak. I see your demeanor as you walk up to me, I know what you want.


So yes, I am on guard instantly. I am aware of things you as a male do not even think about. I am programed for protection above all else because everything in this world has proven that the signs you are showing me and the demeanor you are approaching me with could lead to danger without warning. If you come up to me as if I owe you something I will shut you down instantly because you are dangerous to my person as a woman. I’m aware of everything because I have to be because one little slip up could take my life.


Understand this men. Stop being angry when you get shut down by a woman and rethink your demeanor when speaking to her. Because unlike you, women always have to be on guard.


No comments:

Post a Comment