Saturday, August 30, 2014

Name: estrella
Nickname: stella, essie, 
Birthday: may 28
Gender: female
Sexuality: not straight
Height: 5’2
Time zone: est
What time and date is it there: 9:40 PM 8/30
Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5 hours weekdays to prob 8 on weekend
OTPs: hhahahahaahahahhahahahahaha (whispers) sasusaku forever
The last thing I Googled was: "srunchie hairbands"
First word that comes to mind: blue
What I last said to a family member: "bye mama i love you"
One place that makes me happy and why: barcelona on the cusp of fall
How many blankets I sleep under: 1 blanket
Favourite beverage: alcohol
The last movie I watched in the cinema was: guardians of the galaxy lmao
Three things I can’t live without: overpriced make up products, cookies, alcohol
A piece of advice for all my followers: don’t date sociopaths
You have to listen to this song: distant sun by crowded house LMAO


My blog(s): this 


shrimp-crackers sulleney shsl-queer swansoft

No comments:

Post a Comment